Naruto Lost Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. - Page 2 Empty Re: ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Mara stared at Tama and her new eyes, which was somewhat strange, she was not used to somthing like that, tho she had heard of Ninja doing things like that, "its fine, your thing was more important, its not like im doing much." she would say leaning up to the building.

" How am I?" she would cross her arms and sigh, "fine I suppose, its not like anything bad has happened to me today, but other then what just happened nothing really interesting happened either."

Mara

Ryo : 38

Back to top Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. - Page 2 Empty Re: ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:56 pm

"Oh, well that doesn't sound fun at all. Well, ho-" Tamafune began to say before she stopped as her left ear twitched. Quickly, her eyes faded to silver once more as she turned her head slightly. She heard rustling in the bushes behind her. "I don't suppose you know what that's all about." Tama had asked as she discretely pointed behind her to show that someone was in the bushes. Most likely they'd disappear once realizing they were noticed, but the fact was they underestimated Riinan ears. Perhaps they were simply careless because they were used to following normal people around.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Ryo : 40

https://nlostlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:46 am

Mara would stop and looked over at the bushes her stare would almost turn into a glare, but then she would sigh again before moving from her spot, "I don't know what your talking about."  she would mumble before  before starting to walk away, She knew it was most likely one of her teachers but she didn't care "so you were saying?"

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:08 am

Tama caught up as Mara started to walk away. Using a light voice she began to speak. "I was just saying we could go get some lunch. I hope to have a full stomach for when I start training and learning how these new eyes work. I'm quite anxious actually to learn these skills of mine and what I'm capable of. I might have to fight Shira-sensei a few times. Do you have any plans? I mean, you could join me if you wished." She said as her hands would rest on the hilts of both of the combat knives while simply gazing upwards a tiny bit watching the breezes flow. The Japanese styled housing was relaxing to see for Tama, it was an enjoyable day so far, despite the recent occurrences.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:34 am

Mara looked at Tama, "I haven't ate yet so I suppose, we could get something, tho I don't know why your asking a almost complete stranger, about having lunch with. " she would say, with a smirk, tho she supposed it was nice. " I don't know, my teachers may not let me." she hoped she would be able to, somthing other then the norm would make her somewhat happy,

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:41 am

Tama smiled lightly. Trodding forth they'd enter into a tavern. Once there, Tama would order a race cake to go. Once that happened she would trod towards a quiet place to train. While doing so her voice would echo through the world asking for Shira to join them. In what seemed like less than a second Shira had appeared before the two and started walking with them. It wouldn't take long for them to reach a place to train within the village. It'd be a good stop from what they were doing now anyway.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:59 am

Mara followed Tama into the Tavern,  Mara ordered the same thing she did as she really didn't want to get anything would take to long. she  would follow Tama to whever she was going, she listened   she called out to this Shira person, and in a short moment she appeared,   quite fast actually most likely meaning she was following them, or she was just waiting there for them.  they slowly made there way to the training area, and she just waited she wasn't quite sure what to do, she felt like she might get this people in trouble if she trained with them.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 am

Tamafune stood before Shira. She eyed the woman as she began to speak. "So what is best for me to learn at the moment?" Tama asked Shira as her eyes fluttered around. She looked deep into the eyes of Shira as the woman spoke to the both of them.

"Very well. Lets show you how the Sharingan works a bit first. One of the basic abilities of the Sharingan is that it allows you to follow most movements that aren't too fast. With this, you are able to see almost any attack with in your fighting level. But added to this, Sharingan users get a sort of sixth sense. They can see minute details and chakra. You see so fine a detail at the person you're fighting that you can even see what they're about to do next by watching their muscles contract and expand. But that's not all. It's said that the Sharingan is able to copy any jutsu with in the user's nature or natures. So lets try this, I'm going to preform a basic fireball technique and you can watch me."

Tama nodded as she activated her Sharingan. Watching intricate movements of Shira, she was able to see every movement of the fireball being formed with in her mouth then released into the world. Tamafune was amazed at what she saw. Ninjutsu seemed really cool. Her eyes grew a little wider as Shira turned to face Tama. Once she did, Shira had instructed her to copy the jutsu or there would be severe consequences. She stated that the jutsu would be low enough ranked in power that Tamafune should have zero trouble being able to copy the jutsu. In doing so, Tama nodded and stood with her feet planted firmly to the ground. Watching every movement that Shira made.

As shira began to enter the hand seals Tamafune's hands began to move in unison with her. In fact, they began to move a tiny bit faster. In what seemed like a split second before Shira had finished the jutsu, Tamafune had already launched the jutsu towards her. The two balls collided with each other resulting in a small explosion. Tama, now taken aback by what she'd just done was amazed beyond belief. She had performed ninjutsu! The added bonus was the fact that she could add this to her own style she wanted to create. A Tamafune special.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:04 am

Mara listend to shira talk even tho she knew it was mostly for Tama, rather then her. already just from listening what Shira was saying she knew this eyes were quite powerful, being able to follow fast movements and not only that be able to know what a opponents about to do, or even copy there attacks. Mara wouldn't really know how she felt on it tho, having this power just because who your parents are didn't seem that fair to her.

Mara backed up a bit from when they started using ninjutsu, something she didn't know much about, she knew her father had talked about how it was a skill only coward ninjas used. so were they ninjas? she didn't know what to quite think at the moment, she knew her father wasn't that fond of them almost bordering on hate, but she knew her Uncle had differnt ideas on the matter, he respected the power ninja and what how they used there own power.

she watched as Tama seemly match and beat Shira if only by a slight moment. each lauching a fireball at each other, before watching them hit each other with a small explosion. all Mara could do is stand there, she still didnt know what to think.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Tamafune grinned profusely as she had accomplished a great feat. Nodding a moment to Shira, the girl would turn to Mara and beckon her over. After doing so, she'd turn to Shira and started to speak. "I think we should include Mara in on this! I know she doesn't have Sharingan, but at least she can help me train my swordsmanship! I mean afterall, I'm a samurai through and through!"

Tama said as she looked innocently at Shira. Shira hesitated a moment before she began to speak. " I don't think that's such a good id-" She started to say but was cut off by Tama spewing out a few more words about friendship and wanting to forge a bond with her. Shira continued her hesitation. At this point she was staring off at a cluster of bushes and seemingly whisper to herself. It was all quite odd to say the least. Soon though, Shira's mouth broke open to speak to the girls. "I guess it couldn't hurt. But there is only one rule in which I'll allow you to train with this girl. You MUST, and I mean MUST use Sharingan at all times. Do you understand? Do NOT allow yourself to deactivate it while sparing with her. It's for your own safety Tama."

Tamafune cocked her head to the side as she looked at Shira. She was seeming quite odd about the subject. Slowly nodding while giving the most confused look she could muster, Tamafune spoke. "O-ok. That, doesn't make much sense but I guess I can do that. I mean, it comes as natural to me as blinking so." Tama had said before she grinned profusely once more. Stretching a little, she looked towards Mara and put her fist out with her thumb up. "Well my teacher said it's a GO! How about you, want to do some sword sparing techniques?"

Shira sighed to herself before taking a seat off to the side. She'd speak up once more before remaining quiet for the time being. "Now I'll be right here. Also, why don't you tell your friend what you've been planning. Don't think I don't know you little sneak." Tamafune got a little red in the face as she began to speak. "Oh, hehe. Well one of my teachers is Shira. The other, is the current Grand Master of Iaido, Kinta. Well, I was planning on keeping it a secret but, I'm going to take what Kinta is teaching me, and will teach me, and create my own style! I'm going to call it. Hm, OH! I KNOW! BATTOU!" She said with a large grin on face.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:50 am

Mara slowly walked towards them both, she then listened to shira speak, seemly declaring that Tama should not turn her special eyes off. Mara isn't think it was quite fair but she guessed this was more training for Tama and not for her, but something about how shira said things  seem kinda off, like if Tama didn't use it she might get hurt.

she looked at Tama as she gave her a thump up. "I suppose it would be good to spar with other then my teachers..." she would say before listening to Tama explain her plans to make her own style. " I think you should wait on naming it just yet I mean, it takes years to make such a thing" she would take a few steps back before saying "So shall we start." she would say before moving her hand down to her sword

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Tama started to grin as she vaulted backwards one third of a yard. After standing firm, she entered her signature Iaido stance. Her right foot slowly slid forward to a comfortable position, back foot slid backwards a tiny bit, her left hand clenched the top of the Saya, and last but not least Tama's right hand was resting about a foot above the blade's Tsuka. Staring directly towards Mara, she gazed and examined her opponent. Her red eyes focused on every movement of her body small and large. She was ready to display her prowess with the sword, which unbeknownst to her would be increased almost tenfold by her eyes. She was ready to fight her newfound friend.

With every moment that passed a small breeze swallowed across the area. This caused Tama's tails to flutter in the momentary flittery. As per most ancient tales of samurai fights the breeze tore a small leaf from a nearby tree. As they would stand deadlocked the leaf would slowly flutter to the ground. The instant the full leaf had landed like a distant feather upon a soft pillow Tama burst forth with all her strength. She wouldn't hold back, not in the least.

"Be forewarned Mara, I never hold back in training. No matter the cost. One can not truly grow stronger if one does not push themselves towards their limits."

Tama's voice echoed through the area as she would reach within four feet of Mara. In that moment, she grasped the Tsuka, pulling the blade forward while simultaneously pulling the Tsuka backwards which had been turned 'ha' facing away from herself. In that instant, the blade was sent careening towards her opponent in a simply horizontal strike. It was almost as if Tama was gauging her opponent at this moment for reaction time. During all of her movements, she kept her red eyes bearing that small tomoe facing towards Mara. She didn't know why she had to do it, but Shira knew best in most cases. As such, she'd accept this and simply comply.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:10 am

Mara watched Tama as she entered her stance, and like she said that she had been taught by a master of Iaido and the stance was clearly that, which meant she had to watch out for two things, depending on who made the first move, if Mara moved first she could assume a quick defense and counter, but if Tama went first she could a quick attack.

Mara griped her sword, Mara hadn't actully spared with a Iaido user before both her teachers and even her father didn't use that style, but she was still told about it. she watched Tama closely hoping she would make the first move. as soon as Mara saw Tama start her movments Mara griped her sword tighter, just as Tama slashes horizontally at her Mara would quickly move back more dodging the slash, before stepping towards Tama as the attack pasted the area that would have hit her to draw her blade slashing her blade from the ground up at Tama.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:35 am

Tamafune saw every movement that Mara was beginning to make. Each muscle movement that started with a fine movement began at a thought. Almost as if a mind-reading technique she saw Mara begin her movements. In that moment, Tama displaced her weight to the right. This allowed her to begin a spinning like motion which added centrifugal force to strike Mara's attack head-on. The moment both of their blades would strike each other tama would be sent flying backwards where she would land firmly in place taking a standard Iaido stance. That moment, where she entered the Iaido stance she was now firmly within her own zone. This zone was the hit-box that all Iaido users had which made them nearly invincible.

"I've entered a perfect zone stance. You will be less likely to strike me now. However, I implore you. Please break this zone. Only 1 person has been able to break my zone, and that is Kinta."

Tamafune's body started to swell chakra within her stomach. Her eyes shifted to watch every movement that Mara's body would make. All the while her left hand was ready to release the thing she was swelling inside of her stomach. If all went as planned, she'd name the technique, but for now, she needed to kneed the chakra into a capable fireball for release. She was ready, and it would only take the two colliding their blades to activate the jutsu.

(Learned Concealment Grand Fireball)
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:38 am

Mara watched as Tama went into her stance and declared it was unbreakable didn't help, that Mara knew she had a unfair advantage with those eyes of hers, this still annoyed Mara. her being defensive meant Mara would have to attack now.

Mara watched for a few moments before rushing foreword slowly removing her sheath from being tied from her side, then she would slam the end of her sheath into the ground in front of her before quickly using to jump off of going into the air above Tama with stab downwards at her.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:44 am

Watching her movements, Tamafune saw her movements as she made them. A normal katana with normal size, and normal dimensions. Being that what it was, she knew her blade was the same size and dimensions. Doing that, she drew her sword in a throwing like position which tossed the blade upwards into the air. As she did that, her left hand pulled the Saya of her blade upwards where Mara's blade was. In that moment, her blade would enter Tama's saya where she would lead the attack downwards towards the ground. When she got close enough, Tama's right hand entered into a tiger seal. From there, her voice echoed through the area. "Katon: Goukakyuu-Inpei." It was her newly created grand fireball concealment technique. From her mouth a small fireball would spew outwards towards Mara's chest and lower abdomen area. If successful her clothes would ignite. There was not much that Mara could do to deflect the movements, but perhaps she could?
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 am

Mara watched as the fireball hit her chest, lightning her vest on fire, that was also not quite fair, she said nothing on using ninjutsu in this fight, she only mentioned sword moves, if she was going to play that way she was just going to have to push even harder. with one quick move she droped her sword to the side, before ripping her vest off knowing there was no point nicely taking it off, as it was ruined anyway, before spining and throwing it towards Tama's face then quickly throwing a punch though the vest aimed at her head.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:09 am

Tama watched Mara's moves while her stomach began to knead chakra. It seemed that Mara was good at improvising as her vest came off flying towards her face. Well that was new. With a grin, she began to weave a set of seals that came to her almost like a second nature. In an instant, the punch started to come forth through the vest when her voice boomed around the field as fire spewed from her mouth. The fire was red hot which began to become a large ball. The ball sprang forth in a twisting motion aimed directly for Mara. "Katon: Nenten Doragon Jutsu"

The dragon spiraled forth towards Mara incinerating the cloth inside the dragon's mouth. The dragon was around twice the size of Mara's fist, easily able to hold her fist within its mouth. This was the aim. During this movement, she held her right hand upwards towards her mouth as the fire continued to spew outwards. She was prepared to use the Concealment jutsu once again, needing no extra fire as the dragon was producing more than enough to repurpose it. Tama's sword now began to fall downwards. As it fell, Tama's left hand reached out and grasped hold of the Katana's tsuka. In that instant, she began to swing a horizontal swing from left to right.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:36 am

feeling the flames touch her hand she quickly jumped backwards grabbing her sheath as she did so, she looked over at her hand seemly seeing no damage, which was strange cause she swore she could feel it. however that wasn't important at the moment, as she was now without a sword, and a fire dragon to deal with.

she would quickly move in a circle trying to go around Tama before being a dash right towards her swinging the sheath like a sword horizontally

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:51 am

The fire dragon shifted and turned around following Mara every movement she made. The swipe with her own sword landed down to the ground where she tossed out Mara's sword towards it's owner. In doing that, Tamafune would grab her own sword and place it inside it's own sheath. While doing that, she managed to dodge the horizontal attack. From now though, she was feeling quite fatigued. Knowing this, she would begin to use Kenjutsu inside of her ninjutsu. Until the dragon was dealt with however, she'd simply dodge and move out of the way as best as possible.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:47 am

Mara would move to the side dodging her thrown sword garbing it as she pasted. she would continue rushing after tama using both her hands to attack, switching from each swing from using her sword and her sheath also switching between horizontal and vertical attacks. she would also make to to pay attention to the dragon, taking peeks on it whenever she could however, Mara had now assumed that her continue to control the dragon would have a slight drain on her, and if she kept it up it would help slower her down.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:56 am

Tamafune backed up several feet making sure to avoid each attack by succession. With this, the dragon was now barreling towards Mara who was directly in front of Tama. She gave up control for now in order to dodge Mara's hits. If she wasn't careful things could end badly. Every movement she took lead her to recover a bit more. She needed more time however, being that as she needed it was only one course of action. Huffing a bit, she'd dodge to the left one last time allowing her to spin the dragon once more but this time towards Shira. She knew what she was doing. The dragon began barrelling towards Shira as Tamafune entered her Iaido stance. her position during this made her face Mara who was now merely a foot away. In that instant, she moved to slide Mara's side. If it connected, she'd most certainly draw blood. However, by this time the dragon was called back to aim directly at the cut. If the cut hit, the fire would seal the cut hopefully before there was even blood.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:38 am

Mara was getting more and more annoyed that she couldn't really even lay a hit on Tama, while Tama set her vest on fire. this annoyed her, she wanted to win thats what she was told by her father what mattered, it was to win in anything you did. however as Tama slid past her and started her attack, Mara knew she wouldn't be able the counter, unless she could pull somthing from inside her, some sort of power, she needed it now or she would loose.

as in her mind this was terrifying for some reason the idea of losing at that moment, maybe it would be what her father thought of her, or maybe it was something else. however as she did so, she felt something, it was like something bubbled up out of inside her, she could feel it whatever it was and she grabbed a hold of it, whatever it was she could feel it, she felt like she could do anything at that moment. if anyone looked closely they would see a small ripple pulse out from Mara at that moment, and with a rapid motion move her blade to block Tama's slash and at the same time swing down at the dragon with a powerful swing, creating a small shock wave as she did it.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:01 am

Tamafune's blade collided with Mara's. At that moment she saw something happening, a welling of chakra. Her eyes became large as she felt the surging power. It was small, but enough to cause Tamafune's pigtails to flutter backwards and completely negate the dragon that was almost to strike her. In that moment, Tamafune's eyes closed as she felt the wave pass through her. She lowered her head slightly, whispering to Mara. "You're holding out on me. Looks like we'll have to train harder next time."

She had said while her movements ceased. She'd remove her blade from the clash and sheath it. She looked towards Shira as her eyes flittered back to gray. Shira looked slightly concerned but not enough to give suspicion that she knew what mara had done. No, instead she seemed to pretend it was for tamafune. After having a bit of conversation with Shira, Tamafune sat down after tieing the blade to her side once more. She huffed a tiny bit because of her chakra reserves were a bit worn now.

"So Mara. Supper?"
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:27 am

Mara would watch as she striked the dragon seemly causing destoryed by her attack, she had attacked in the heat of the moment she wasn't sure if it would even work. but what she wondered more about was that power boost, where did it come from? she wasn't quite sure, when she had used it she swore she could feel something else like something else was there. she then heard Tama whisper to her about her holding back, and Mara looked at her, with a almost confused look, was she? maybe she was, maybe she had more power then she thought.

she watched as Tama talked to Shira about things, Mara didn't listen in and she had other things on her mind. she put her sword away and tied it to her side again.  she would look over seeing Tama seemed like she was tired. Mara didn't think that fight was that tiring, but she hadn't used ninjutsu or anything so that might have been the reason. Tama would ask about supper, and Mara thought about it and was was mildly hungry, "sure." she would say

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum