Naruto Lost Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. Empty ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:51 am

It was rush hour as a singular woman stood before a building. upon the building was labeled, "Catagami foundation for lost Kittens." It was an interesting little building indeed. It seemed quaint and much like the lower half of a pagoda. It was only two stories high but that was enough to tower over the myriad of single story houses which plotted the landscape. It wasn't exactly the city of Henge, it was more just outside the city but still within the boundaries to be considered part of it. The singular woman stood upon the side of the road, gazing at the door.

The girl stands around 5 foot 6, mostly average for her age if beit a tad slender. She has extremely long silver hair tied to tails on either side of her head. Outside of using her Sharingan, she boasts light silver eyes which seem to almost stare off in to another place. Behind those eyes she bears one of the markings of her maternal clan, pointy long ears. These ears often are met with criticism and disgust by most however some seem to care little about the oddity.

Being that her skin color is slightly grayed she looks a bit different then most. For attire she bears some rather odd clothing which comes from her maternal clan. This clothing is a set of battle gear made in the ancient version of their culture. The clothing consists of a strap across her bust with a zipper in the middle of the strap. This connects both sides of the almost skimpy sports bra like apparatus. These sides come together at the top to form a collar which then runs down her back and connects to her chest once more. As an added effect, she wears her mother's necklace which consists of traditional Riina beads and a ruby crystal.

Her skin is largely open from this point down until just below her hips. This article of clothing is strapped across her lower thigh allowing for room of movement but also to act as clothing. There are two crossed belts which provide added room to place objects as well as keep her clothing to her body if need be. The belts are also used to hold her Katana and two Riina weapons known as trench knives. Underneath this she wears a tight spandex like cloth which holds to her figure.

On both her hands and boots she bears an interesting armorment. Her hands are encased in tight fingerless gloves which are belted at the end around her forearm. Tama's boots are plated with steel in the front and belted over her foot to fit snug to her legs. These boots reach up to just above the middle of her shin.

The girl sighed once before walking to the door. The moment she stepped before it, the door slid open in a quick movement. A voice gently called out to the girl as she peered inwards.

"Tamafune, the Koto is just inside the door. If you wouldn't mind playing outside to gather some attention? Thank you!"

The voice said before it was littered with kitten noises. Tama nodded lightly as she lifted the Koto, desk, and seat out onto the sidewalk. She then set every piece of the apparatus up before fitting small metal pieces to her right pointer, middle, ring, and thumb. Once she completed her task, the girl began to engage in a simple execution of some of the most beautiful music ever heard. This would start to draw forth a crowd, albeit small but a crowd none the less.

(ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDTp_YQizqE )
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Ryo : 40

https://nlostlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. Empty Re: ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:47 am

Mara slowly moved though the edge of the city.  she mostly looked for something to distract her for the time being.  it would take her teachers a while to find her at the outskirts of the city. they would most likely try look in the main parts of the city, they never seemed to understand she didn't just have one place she wanted to do, and often switched locations. She wanted to see the village and the places around it. if her teachers had there way she would be going from her training grounds, then back to her home, or even better if they decided to train there instead, those were fun days.

as she moved though the crowds of people, this would help slow down her teachers finding her. but she still needed something to do. she started to think this might have been the wrong place to go. then at a distance she saw a small crowd growing and went to see what was going on. as she moved closer she heard someone playing music. she moved into the crowd to see a girl playing a koto. the tune she was playing as quite nice. as she looked the girl over she noticed that she had some strange features. the ears and skin tone mostly, she had remembered her father talking about them once before stating his dislike for them, that they refused to them the village during the war. however she didn't quite care about alot of the things her father said, do to him insisting that she do what she was told and stay home all the time. she would never tell him these thing about it didn't stop her from thinking them.

Mara

Ryo : 38

Back to top Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. Empty Re: ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:57 am

Tama continued to play. Her silver eyes darted across the Koto here and there to see the strings she was plucking. The song had now ended. Tama, now standing up to bow slightly began to speak as her eyes twitched slightly.

"Arigato, This was a song sponsored by Catagami's foundation for lost kittens. Claim a kitten today, a nice home for a nice kitty."

Her words echoed through the crowd almost monotone in sound. The crowd of people would start to shuffle inwards as Tama placed the instrument just inside the door. Her eyes would rest lightly upon a girl who was standing before her. The green dress and silver hair was an interesting aspect that Tama found pleasing. Or rather, it was the silver hair. It reminded her of her own hair which was mostly unnatural for those around them. Keeping her eyes pursuing the people around she allowed herself to steal looks at the girl.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:09 am

Mara was kinda sad that the song had ended, she listened to the girl explain why she was playing the song, for some kitten place.   she wasn't quite interested in that, she knew she wouldn't be able to get a cat.  she watched as people entered the place, however she noticed the girl every once in a while looking at her every once in a while.

She wasn't sure why  the girl was doing it, and wasn't quite sure what to do. However this is one of the few times someone she had a chance to maybe have contact with someone new. she would move closer to the girl, "So is there something you wanted to tell me, Ive noticed you seem to trying to sneak peeks..."

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:27 am

Tama ceased her movements and simply stood straight up. Her right ear tip twitched for a moment as she eyed the girl for a moment before looking her up and down. Tama's voice slowly perked up to allow the monotone like sound to escape her lip.

"No, I didn't wish to say anything directly. I was simply intrigued by your silver hair. Not many people have silver hair. It's unnatural for a place like this."

Her voice was carried by gentle breezes which allowed her tails to flutter if only for a moment. She retained her gaze to the girl's eyes and spoke once more.

"Tamafune Shigemitsu. That is my name."
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:51 am

Mara listened to the girl, mention she was interested in her hair, and she thought about it, was somewhat strange. "It is weird isn't it." she would say, she wasn't quite sure what to say, she wasn't used to talking to new people.

she listened to the girl say her name, and she guessed that would be a place to start,"my name is Mara, it is a pleasure to meet you." she would say, before "So that was a nice song you played"

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:58 am

Tama replied in a simple fast rebuttal.

"Arigato."

Her left ear twitched a moment before she turned her head towards the area to the side of the building.

"Do you hear that? It sounds like someone talking."

She said as her ear twitched once more before she shrugged it off. Turning her attention back to Mara, she allowed her eyes to do a final pass over her body before she began to speak.

"I take it you are an apprentice samurai like myself. Do you train around here often?"
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:06 am

She watched the girl, and listened to her speak, " your welcome..." she would say before watching her, Mara noticed her ear twitch before asking if she heard someone talking, "I don't hear anything." she would say looking over were she turned her head she would look back at her as she asked if she was a apprentice, "No I tend to train away from here, most of the time alone and only with my teachers." she would say, seemly sounding annoyed, "I'm not quite why sure either..."

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:27 am

Tama followed the tone of Mara's voice which lead to a feeling of annoyance perhaps? Looking at Mara for a moment she would begin to speak.

"I see. It seems as though you're frustrated by that fact. Perhaps I could be of assistance. I rarely get to actually train at all. I have to discuss things with Shira-sama and Kinta-sama. Speaking of which, I believe Shira is over there."

She said as her ear twitched once more. She felt the need to go and spy on the conversation. Perhaps it would be something of use to her. Maybe information that would allow her to gain access to different information which would allow her to find ways out of doing chores.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:39 am

she would listen to Tama talk and mention maybe be able to help, and somthing talking to some people, most likely her teachers. " I don't think so, I've been pretty much banned training with anyone but my teachers and even they they arn't really training me, I swear at times there afraid of me." she watched as her ear twitched again, " you know you don't have to keep talking to me."

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:27 am

Tama would quickly place a hand upon Mara's body and attempt to drag her along for a ride. The girls would, if she followed at least, rest up against the building while peaking across the corner. It was Tama's attempt to listen to the conversation that Shira was having. At least, as stated it was her intent. If it all worked out she'd hear exactly what was going on. If it didn't then it didn't really matter what was going on because she wasn't going to be able to even find out. With a quick movement, she would place her left pointer finger to her lips and face Mara for a moment. After doing so her full attention and ears were focussed on the conversation.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:39 am

Mara would be pulled over were the Tama took her, she was confused, why did she want to come over here. she then without words told her to stay silent, most likely to listen to something but why was she being dragged along, she sighed and tried to listen in to, she had nothing else to do.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Tama's eyes closed as her ears flickered lightly several times. This seemed almost as if she was tuning in to the right frequency, in some cases it would seem a little comical. It was now she was able to hear what Shira and the other person were saying.

"No, she's over that rebellious stage. I'm not sure why she was in it exactly." Shira had said while crossing her arms below her breasts. The other woman nodded a moment before speaking up once more to ask the all important question she'd been wanting to ask for so long now, "So, Shira, I have to ask since I've waited this long wondering. What made you decide to have Tamafune anyway? I mean she's adorable and all don't get me wrong but, you're not the type to just bare a child randomly." The woman asked. It was then that Shira sighed deeply as she began to speak, "Ah, yes I was wondering when you were going to ask this. Well, Tamafune isn't actually my child. She was the child of Shanta and Kyuu." Shira seemed a bit off as she spoke.

Tamafune flickered her ears once more as emotions bubbled within her. "You mean THE Shanta? The one that saved our village from bandits by giving her own life? Wow, she has noble blood within her then." The woman replied only to be quickly cut off by Shira's next statement. "That may be true but she's also the daughter of an Uchiha. This means that she has a wealth of power just hidden within her." The conversation seemed to stop. Shira had placed her finger to her lips so that the woman and her both stayed quiet. She then pointed to the side of the building where Tama and Mara had been hiding.

While this was going on Tamafune's emotions were screaming inside her. She never let them show, but she was feeling several different emotions at once. She was feeling confused for the fact that the person she believed to be her mother was not. She was hurt because she knew nothing of this and they had no visible intention to tell her. She was well up with emotions so much she hadn't noticed her chakra starting to spark forth. Each synapse fired with in her brain which caused more and more of her thoughts to be of two separate emotions. The first being grief which decided to surpass only her feelings of betrayal by those close to her. The emotions welled up so much that she was about to pop.

A single spark of chakra started deep inside of her reservoir. This small spark, shot forth from the depths of Tamafune and began a maiden voyage to a place which no chakra had attempted to enter before. The surge of chakra whirled around her paths filling every inch of them until there was only her head left. Upon that moment the chakra all converged with in the point below her head before shooting upwards and barreling towards her eyes. The instant the chakra even barely touched her eyes something miraculous had happened.

Tamafune's eyes shot open with every bit of force she could muster. Her eyes widened to as far as they would allow. During this time Tama's pupils began to shift. It was almost as if they were flickering between silver and red. It started the moment her chakra touched upon her eyes. Each moment of her grief propelling chakra directly into her eyes without hesitation. Tama's eyes began to flicker more rapidly almost as if in response to her chakra forcibly flowing towards her eyes. The pain began to spark quite high because of her two conflicting clan's physical makeup. It was a tad harder for Tamafune's eyes to activate sharingan then if she was an uchiha. However, she was half Uchiha which means that once she activated it, it would act as normal. The problem was, activating it would be an extreme pain in the eye.

A moment passed before her left hand shot upwards to grip her left eye. The pain welled up within her while every ounce of the special chakra was being drained directly into the eye. Finally, it seemed as though there was enough chakra. Now, the only thing needed was for Tama's eyes to adjust to the influx of chakra that was now swirling within her eyes. All was in place. The only thing left was for the pain to subside as a result of the chakra finally activating the Sharingan. It took only one last moment for the pain to spark enough that her mouth opened to gasp for air in pain. Once she closed her eyes for an instant to grasp her face with both hands. Upon finishing this simple action she shot forth to face Shira from behind the building.

The instant she did, her eyes shot forth showing her activated sharingan before speaking. "You've lied to me my whole life Shira. I've called you many things, but I've never expected to call you that." Tama had said with her monotone aspect now faded towards a deep grief filled hatred for Shira. Of course this was suddenly stricken from history as Shira had spoken. "Of course I hid it from you. You weren't ready yet. Shanta had asked me to promise something. She had talked before with her husband about you. She knew that she might not come back from battling those bandits. As a result she had asked me to take care of you in her stead. One of her special instructions was that I wait until you were of age fourteen before telling you who I, or rather you, really were. Because of that reason right there."

She said as her right index finger pointed directly towards Tamafune's eyes. Tama didn't understand what she meant. She didn't feel any different and in fact the pain had subsided. She seemed almost ready to burst forth before Shira spoke once more. "Go ahead, unsheath you're blade and look in the reflection." She spoke as Tamafune hesitantly did so. Slowly unsheathing her katana, she allowed herself to gaze at her reflection. It was astonishing to say the least. She had red eyes! She was taken aback by this development and she had began to release her grief and anger while speaking lightly. "So, my mother, she wanted you to wait to tell me in order to give me red eyes? I do not understand." She spoke lightly as a response was immediately given.

"Those eyes are the hallmark of the Uchiha. They allow you to do remarkable things otherwise nearly impossible. As such, you can follow movements faster than your own. You can even copy ninjutsu which you do not know. There are many a wealth of things you may accomplish with those eyes. Especially since  you use a Katana. You are, in a sense, one of the ultimate Samurai Trainee there can be.

Shira and the woman left with but a single movement extra before disappearing. Shira had rested her hand upon Tamafune's head. Tamafune was left to her own devices to figure everything else. However, Shira was always a call away to assist.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Mara listened and watched the scene happen in front of her, she wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she knew she should be quiet. she watched as the two discussed stuff, and from she could tell it was about her not being her real mother and lying to her about it. she mentioned something about a clan and eyes, but Mara had no idea what she was quite talking about there either. as the two woman walked away she looked at Tama, she wasn't quite sure what to do again, "So, are you ok?" she asked not sure what else to say

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Tama's eyes fully in their first tomoe release looked towards Mara and nodded. She then began to speak, allowing her voice to retain a more natural feel to it. "I am. I apologize for that. I didn't want you to leave but I was curious as to what Shira was discussing. It seems she knew we were here though." Tama was slightly confused as to how she knew but that wasn't for her to question. Shira was excellent in all that was chakra based. She was most likely an excellent sensory user as well. turning to face Mara, tama's right side of her mouth lifted up a tiny bit as to feign a smile.

"So, Hello Mara. How are you today?" It seemed Tama was quite comfortable with Mara now. It was most likely because of the flood of emotions she had just felt. It would be quite rude to go back to acting the way she was since it seemed Mara had seen her actually feel emotions. Shrugging the thought from her mind, Tama would simply examine mara with her new eyes and gaze at how, different, she looked to other people walking past.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Mara stared at Tama and her new eyes, which was somewhat strange, she was not used to somthing like that, tho she had heard of Ninja doing things like that, "its fine, your thing was more important, its not like im doing much." she would say leaning up to the building.

" How am I?" she would cross her arms and sigh, "fine I suppose, its not like anything bad has happened to me today, but other then what just happened nothing really interesting happened either."

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:56 pm

"Oh, well that doesn't sound fun at all. Well, ho-" Tamafune began to say before she stopped as her left ear twitched. Quickly, her eyes faded to silver once more as she turned her head slightly. She heard rustling in the bushes behind her. "I don't suppose you know what that's all about." Tama had asked as she discretely pointed behind her to show that someone was in the bushes. Most likely they'd disappear once realizing they were noticed, but the fact was they underestimated Riinan ears. Perhaps they were simply careless because they were used to following normal people around.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:46 am

Mara would stop and looked over at the bushes her stare would almost turn into a glare, but then she would sigh again before moving from her spot, "I don't know what your talking about."  she would mumble before  before starting to walk away, She knew it was most likely one of her teachers but she didn't care "so you were saying?"

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:08 am

Tama caught up as Mara started to walk away. Using a light voice she began to speak. "I was just saying we could go get some lunch. I hope to have a full stomach for when I start training and learning how these new eyes work. I'm quite anxious actually to learn these skills of mine and what I'm capable of. I might have to fight Shira-sensei a few times. Do you have any plans? I mean, you could join me if you wished." She said as her hands would rest on the hilts of both of the combat knives while simply gazing upwards a tiny bit watching the breezes flow. The Japanese styled housing was relaxing to see for Tama, it was an enjoyable day so far, despite the recent occurrences.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:34 am

Mara looked at Tama, "I haven't ate yet so I suppose, we could get something, tho I don't know why your asking a almost complete stranger, about having lunch with. " she would say, with a smirk, tho she supposed it was nice. " I don't know, my teachers may not let me." she hoped she would be able to, somthing other then the norm would make her somewhat happy,

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:41 am

Tama smiled lightly. Trodding forth they'd enter into a tavern. Once there, Tama would order a race cake to go. Once that happened she would trod towards a quiet place to train. While doing so her voice would echo through the world asking for Shira to join them. In what seemed like less than a second Shira had appeared before the two and started walking with them. It wouldn't take long for them to reach a place to train within the village. It'd be a good stop from what they were doing now anyway.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:59 am

Mara followed Tama into the Tavern,  Mara ordered the same thing she did as she really didn't want to get anything would take to long. she  would follow Tama to whever she was going, she listened   she called out to this Shira person, and in a short moment she appeared,   quite fast actually most likely meaning she was following them, or she was just waiting there for them.  they slowly made there way to the training area, and she just waited she wasn't quite sure what to do, she felt like she might get this people in trouble if she trained with them.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 am

Tamafune stood before Shira. She eyed the woman as she began to speak. "So what is best for me to learn at the moment?" Tama asked Shira as her eyes fluttered around. She looked deep into the eyes of Shira as the woman spoke to the both of them.

"Very well. Lets show you how the Sharingan works a bit first. One of the basic abilities of the Sharingan is that it allows you to follow most movements that aren't too fast. With this, you are able to see almost any attack with in your fighting level. But added to this, Sharingan users get a sort of sixth sense. They can see minute details and chakra. You see so fine a detail at the person you're fighting that you can even see what they're about to do next by watching their muscles contract and expand. But that's not all. It's said that the Sharingan is able to copy any jutsu with in the user's nature or natures. So lets try this, I'm going to preform a basic fireball technique and you can watch me."

Tama nodded as she activated her Sharingan. Watching intricate movements of Shira, she was able to see every movement of the fireball being formed with in her mouth then released into the world. Tamafune was amazed at what she saw. Ninjutsu seemed really cool. Her eyes grew a little wider as Shira turned to face Tama. Once she did, Shira had instructed her to copy the jutsu or there would be severe consequences. She stated that the jutsu would be low enough ranked in power that Tamafune should have zero trouble being able to copy the jutsu. In doing so, Tama nodded and stood with her feet planted firmly to the ground. Watching every movement that Shira made.

As shira began to enter the hand seals Tamafune's hands began to move in unison with her. In fact, they began to move a tiny bit faster. In what seemed like a split second before Shira had finished the jutsu, Tamafune had already launched the jutsu towards her. The two balls collided with each other resulting in a small explosion. Tama, now taken aback by what she'd just done was amazed beyond belief. She had performed ninjutsu! The added bonus was the fact that she could add this to her own style she wanted to create. A Tamafune special.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:04 am

Mara listend to shira talk even tho she knew it was mostly for Tama, rather then her. already just from listening what Shira was saying she knew this eyes were quite powerful, being able to follow fast movements and not only that be able to know what a opponents about to do, or even copy there attacks. Mara wouldn't really know how she felt on it tho, having this power just because who your parents are didn't seem that fair to her.

Mara backed up a bit from when they started using ninjutsu, something she didn't know much about, she knew her father had talked about how it was a skill only coward ninjas used. so were they ninjas? she didn't know what to quite think at the moment, she knew her father wasn't that fond of them almost bordering on hate, but she knew her Uncle had differnt ideas on the matter, he respected the power ninja and what how they used there own power.

she watched as Tama seemly match and beat Shira if only by a slight moment. each lauching a fireball at each other, before watching them hit each other with a small explosion. all Mara could do is stand there, she still didnt know what to think.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Tamafune grinned profusely as she had accomplished a great feat. Nodding a moment to Shira, the girl would turn to Mara and beckon her over. After doing so, she'd turn to Shira and started to speak. "I think we should include Mara in on this! I know she doesn't have Sharingan, but at least she can help me train my swordsmanship! I mean afterall, I'm a samurai through and through!"

Tama said as she looked innocently at Shira. Shira hesitated a moment before she began to speak. " I don't think that's such a good id-" She started to say but was cut off by Tama spewing out a few more words about friendship and wanting to forge a bond with her. Shira continued her hesitation. At this point she was staring off at a cluster of bushes and seemingly whisper to herself. It was all quite odd to say the least. Soon though, Shira's mouth broke open to speak to the girls. "I guess it couldn't hurt. But there is only one rule in which I'll allow you to train with this girl. You MUST, and I mean MUST use Sharingan at all times. Do you understand? Do NOT allow yourself to deactivate it while sparing with her. It's for your own safety Tama."

Tamafune cocked her head to the side as she looked at Shira. She was seeming quite odd about the subject. Slowly nodding while giving the most confused look she could muster, Tamafune spoke. "O-ok. That, doesn't make much sense but I guess I can do that. I mean, it comes as natural to me as blinking so." Tama had said before she grinned profusely once more. Stretching a little, she looked towards Mara and put her fist out with her thumb up. "Well my teacher said it's a GO! How about you, want to do some sword sparing techniques?"

Shira sighed to herself before taking a seat off to the side. She'd speak up once more before remaining quiet for the time being. "Now I'll be right here. Also, why don't you tell your friend what you've been planning. Don't think I don't know you little sneak." Tamafune got a little red in the face as she began to speak. "Oh, hehe. Well one of my teachers is Shira. The other, is the current Grand Master of Iaido, Kinta. Well, I was planning on keeping it a secret but, I'm going to take what Kinta is teaching me, and will teach me, and create my own style! I'm going to call it. Hm, OH! I KNOW! BATTOU!" She said with a large grin on face.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum