Naruto Lost Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. - Page 3 Empty Re: ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:02 am

Mara left the tavern and slowly made her way home.  she did not say anything to anyone as shade made her way inside, she placed her stuff away and layed down to sleep.

in her dream she fond herself walking down a path, it was a nice and cheerful seeming day in the dream, the path seemed to lead her to what appeared to be a lake of some sort. she looked down into the reflection  seeming herself, however there was something else, something behind it. as she reached down touching it creating a ripple effect, that continued to spread  and spread intill it filled the whole lake, something then burst from the lake a massive shadow, Mara looked at it in fear, what apeared to be 6 massive heads looked down at Mara, "open, the, cage, let, us, free." it would say before seemly devouring Mara.

Mara burst awake sweating like mad.  she rose from her bed looking out her window, she needed some air. Mara as silent as she could put a new set of clothes on before sneaking out. She knew she shouldn't be sneaking out at this time but she didn't care she really needed to think.  As she wandered around, she thought about the days events. She had met Tamafune and Shira, it was finally nice to meet knew people, she really liked meeting somone around her age, she didn't really know if she would be able to continue being friends however, she didn't know what her father would say about them.

Then she thought about the spar she had with Tama, and how fun that had been. It was much more of a rush then with her teachers, and witnessing ninjutsu was also a new thing, she wasn't sure if it was for her or if she would ever use it but to witness something new compared to her normal boring day, was fun.  Even if it costed her a vest, maybe she should of made Tama buy her a new one.

Then she remembered the end of there spar,  something from deep within her came out, she didn't know what it was. When she felt it, it felt like something alive, it felt like nothing she never felt before, but as the same time it felt like shes always known it.  Then she had that dream, and even something about that scared her.

“what do we have here.”
a voice would say, it would shake Mara out of her thoughts as she would look up to see two men, with swords. “It looks like a little girl wandered into our turf.” the other man would say, “ I wonder what we should do,” Mara looked at them, while they were wearing rugged clothing, by there body shape and how they stood they were clearly trained,  Mara slowly reached down for her sword only to quickly realize she hadn't took it with her,  she would quickly jump back as one of the men would swing at her, however the blade would cut into her arm slightly causing some blood to drip onto the ground.  Mara would yelp in pain slightly. As she now locked eyes with her two foes. She now noticed she was in a really bad spot, she was in a small allyway backed into a wall with really no were to go.  

And while she knew she was in danger she also noticed something else. She looked down where her blood had droped seeing it had droped on some weeds coming from the ground slowly dieing,, Mara  would look back at her foes only to see another one try to attack her, she would quickly jump to the side, dodging the attack.

Mara noticing a boarded up window would jump though it into what seemed to be a run down building. She would quickly find somewhere to hide    moving more into the building. She could not find the exist or another window, this was even more a problem. She could fight them hand to hand but she wasn't sure if she was skilled enough .  She saw a door and quickly ran into it thinking it was a exist only to find a closed off room. She heard the two men talking as they entered the building “Man I got some of that girl's blood on me.” one of them would say, Mara would hear them kicing around things. “so?” the other would say as they continued to search. “ I she had something I'm not feeling so hot. “ he would say, as Mara heard them getting closer to the door Mara would back up.  As she saw the door slowly move open. Mara thought back to her spar with Tama and the power she pulled out if only she had that.

She closed her eyes and tried to focus on that moment and tried to feel were that power came from and call out out once more. As Mara focused she could feel something, all the sudden the air got colder and it felt different around her, when she opened her eyes she looked around seeing what appeared to be a massive empty hallway, as she slowly walked down she noticed while it was dark, there seemed to be a light coming from somewhere, though she could not tell the source. This place also seemed like she knew it and was not scared. She finally made her way to find a massive room, as she entered and looked up she could not see the ceiling anywhere, then as she scanned the room agien she found something really strange. A massive sealed dome,  on it was a massive lock with what apeared to be six massive metal snakes coming from the middle of the lock. Around the top it seemed like it had breathing holes.  She slowly got closer to it and placed her hand on it, she could feel a slight rumble coming from it, and she could also feel the power, this Is were it came from. She looked around and could see no doors, only that lock. However she tried to hit it among other things and it would not open. Then she relised were she was, it was inside her body, and this was her place.  She placed her hand onto the  massive lock and concentrated hard  focusing her mind on opening the lock. After a few moments she heard a loud sound as she opened her eyes she backed up as one of the snake heads seemly pulled itself into the lock, and part of the large doom seemed to open slightly.  As she peared inside she  was almost disappointed that it was not filled with something, however then she saw something, it moved in the darkness she felt its breathing, a purple gas seemly floated out of the crack in the dome, flowing around the floor seemly sticking to the floor.
At first she was scared, however this was her body, she stepped foreword, “look whatever you are I came down here looking for the power I used before, and I know whatever you are, is what gave it to me, so I demand you give it to me again!” she would yell into the dome, there was almost compete silence other then the slow almost roaring like breathing of whatever was inside. Before she could hear a slight laugh, “ such demands.....” she could hear what seemed to be one then one voice say, “why should I give you anything......why shouldn't I take?” she could hear it say, as the gas along with her was starting to slowly get pulled in, Mara tried to slow herself but couldn't. “Because I listened and opened your cage!” Mara would say, and Mara could feel herself stop and could see the gas also stop. She would start hearing a mix of laughing voices, “you did didn't you....I guess you do need a reward.” the voices would say, before a glowing mist what looked like green chakra would leak out of the Dome and slowly surround Mara, “ use it as you wish.” the voices would say. As it would seemly flow into Mara.

Mara would open her eyes back in the real world, as the men would open the door and walk into the room “ well it looks like its the end of the line.” one of them would say. Mara would only smile, and say “ ya, it is.” before she would look up at them, both of them having now almost fear spread across there faces as Mara's eyes had become snake like, as a Green chakra seemly flowed out of her, Mara could feel the power filling her, it was a rush like no other. She wanted to test it, and luckly she had practice dummies. The two men quickly moved foreword to attack, Mara would quickly grab both of there arms stopping each of there swings, “ now now, this is not the time for toys.” she would say as she twisted there hands causing them to drop there swords.   She would then quickly toss them across the room, they would quickly try to get up and room, however Mara only smiled before rushing foreword causing the ground under her to crack as she slammed her fist into one of them causing them to fly though a wall. The other man would start sceaming he gives up and not to kill him. Mara would slowly walk over to him picking up one of there droped swords  and pull him up off the ground. “ why should I let you live, you were going to kill me!” she would say  putting his blade to his neck. The man with fear filling his eyes would seemly pass out before she could do anything, Mara would sigh as she threw him to the ground taking both of there swords and using them to pin them using there clothes to the floor.  Before letting herself relax causing the green chakra to seemly stop flowing from her and her eyes returning to normal.  She looked at her hands still unsure of what this power was, the only thing she knew, that it was hers.

Mara would make her way back home before going to sleep tired, the use of the power had seemly warn her body out slightly. She would have to tell Tama about this tomorrow.

Mara

Ryo : 38

Back to top Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. - Page 3 Empty Re: ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:27 am

Tamafune woke up. She stretched her legs and began leaving her house. "What was that last night. I was dreaming and I felt something, something insane almost. Kind of like.." She was talking aloud before she was interrupted by a figure walking towards her. It was Shira! Tama had looked at Shira and smiled lightly. In doing so, they walked forward towards Mara's house. They trotted slowly but stopped by a store. After a quick purchase they managed to make their way towards Mara's house anyway. Being outside, they knocked on the door where Tama presented the bag to the door before it even opened.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Ryo : 40

https://nlostlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:47 am

Mara would yawn and stretch awake. as she heard a knock at her door, she would rise out of bed before quickly getting dressed. before opening the door to see Tama holding a bag "Uuuuummm hi, so whats with the bag?" she would say confused at what was happening.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:50 am

Tama would speak lightly and happily. "Mara-chan! A present for you!" She'd say as she'd push the bag further into Mara's face. She'd hoped that Mara would like the new vest. Rather, she hoped it fit. She was certain that the color was correct but the size she had a tiny bit deciding. But in all she believed she got the right one. Of course only time, and Mara, would tell. It was now that Shira spoke up. "What would you two like to do?"
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:59 am

Mara would take the bag looking inside of it, seeing the new vest. she would pull it out of the bag, before trying it on to make sure it fit fine. "thank you." she would say to them both. she would look over to Shira as she asked what they wanted to. looked around seeing other people around, she knew what she wanted to do is tell someone about last night, however she wasn't quite sure if this would be a good place to do it. " I don't know...."

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:05 am

Tamafune spoke up once no decision had been made. "Lets go to breakfast! We can go to that new Restaurant that opened up not far from here. I happen to know the owner." She said as Shira scowled at her. "Yup, it's Shira's Bo-" She was about to say before her head was struck by Shira's hand. Shira smiled lightly while speaking. "Yes, lets go to Tsu-cho's Eatery." From there they'd walk to the restaurant and order breakfast, then promptly eat it.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:10 am

Mara smiled as the silly antics of the two before following them to the restaurant, where they got breakfast, Mara ate hers slowly she still had thoughts on her minds, she could tell Tama about it but she still wasn't sure about Shira, she knew that the Rinn mostly didn't pick sides but didn't mean there wernt those that did. even so she was starting to realise why she was being followed and while those who feared her did so....

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:17 am

Tamafune began to think and offered up they do some low level missions from the board or something. Smiling a bit, she tried to get something going that would make everyone happy. Upon that Shira would speak up. "Yes, you two do a low ranking mission. That way I can visit with Tsu and you guys can go bond. but remember, I'm just a yelp away if you need me!" She said as she seemed to almost skip on over to the owner. Shrugging, Tamafune looked at Mara if she was ok with it. If she was, they'd head to the board and find a mission! most likely saving someone's stupid cat or something.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:22 am

" a mission sounds good. " she would say, this would be her best chance to tell her what happened, she would make her way over to the mission board to find somthing to do, she would try to find somthing that would be best for telling tama in secert about the night.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Tamafune stared at the board as well. It was disconcerting to know that all of the missions in their range were kind of crap. They had things like, Find my cat, rescue my cat, and worst of all wash my cat. eesh. Of all the different missions it seemed that helping the cat down from a tree would be the easiest. Finding the cat would require attention to detail, and lastly but not the least washing the cat would require a certain, finesse that Tama didn't think she had.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum