Naruto Lost Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploration System

Go down

Exploration System Empty Exploration System

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Exploration:

Ooo, what's this little diddly?

Exploration is simple and easy. Lady Luck has graciously agreed to reign over our Random Number Generator for this exploration system. Here's how it works. A person will enter No man's land. There are two separate lands. The first is inside known territory. Inside known territory you're more likely to find a small village willing to trade or sell items, materials, or other things for Ryo or other objects. Outside of known territory you're more likely to find raw Resources like a beautiful spot for mining Iron ore or a good chunk of farmland.

Finding Resources:

WAIT! I CAN BUY A MINE!?

That's correct. If you find an amazing plot of land for farming or a good source of Iron ore, you can set up a farm or mine respectively. This is, of course, provided you have enough money to do so. This is the ONLY transaction you can actually use a direct bank withdrawal. Once you update it via the application it'll be yours and every real life day you'll gain a set income from your businesses.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Ryo : 40

https://nlostlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down